When it comes to changing the current operator on a customer the mobile number must have the same MEX connection in the Vobbiz system as it has in the operators.
- Log in as a super admin on the organization
- Click on followed by the organization name
- Under phone system, choose operator configurations
- Click set up operator
- Select the right operators and set the activation time. The activation time must match the time the customers numbers will go live
- Additional information applies for some carriers, please check here before you continue.
- The new operator is now created
- Don’t delete the old one yet, wait until all the numbers have been transferred to the new one
- Select the old operator, i.e., the one you are changing from
- Click on one of the numbers under connected number
- Change it to the new one under operator
- Click save
- Repeat step 1-4 on all the numbers until all numbers are gone from the list connected numbers
Fallback billing ID is the number that will be billed if a user, Answer Group, IVR, or a number is missing billing ID. This is the number you get from the operator and it's usually the main number
- 1. Click on the new operator
- 2. Add a fallback billing ID
The system will not allow calls to be made without a fallback billing ID.